Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy Diwali....

Date - 03 / 11 / 2013

6 A.M 

My Mobile - Harp.. Harp... Harp.... Harp.....Harp...

Me - Now why this Idiot is shouting so early... I fixed it for 6:30 AM ..

My Mobile - Harp.. Harp... Harp.... Harp.....Harp..

Me - coming yaar... ab chup kar ... ab Mohalle walo ko uthayega kya... Badatamizz..

I picked up my mobile to check the disturbing element ( I remember , my teachers used to quote me as a disturbing element ( sometime ... Not always ...)

With my mobile in my hand , I tried to take glance on my mobile with sleepy eyes.... Dhadam... Dhadam....

Neend ki bole to Poori watt lag gayi ... ( Bache ... Man K sache... Dimag se kache... )

Now my eyes were wide open... I saw my mobile... There was message from Bhabhi...

"Happy Diwali Devarji" .... I revert back with "Same to you Bhabhijaan + Smiley"

I thought this was first wish ... but all my thoughts dashed to ground when i heard another "Dhadam"...

Thank you Bacha log... Itni subeh kabhi padhai k liye bhi uth jaya karo ( Nalayak...)

6:30 AM

 I got ready for jogging  ( 1 thing in which i have tried to maintain discipline )... After jogging , when

i reached home, my mobile was loaded with diwali greetings from friends. All messages found in

WhatsApp , a CROSSPLATFORM INSTANT MESSAGING SUBSCIPTION SERVICE, for Smartphones. ( Reference - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WhatsApp )

Previously , there were "one to one"  through SMS . Now , with technology development, there are  "one to many"  through WHATSAPP, LINE, WECHAT etc...

With technology development,
Now distance is no longer an issue...
People can be reached ( intangible ) within a call....
Food can be reached to you within 20 mins......
Knowledge is at your doorstep ...

Kudos to Science & Kudos to Innovative mind which enables us to reach our dear ones in one click...

Signing off....
Gustaakhi Maaf..







No comments:

Post a Comment